The mission of the Racial Justice Ministry is to engage every setting of the Southern New England Conference of the United Church of Christ to eradicate racism in our personal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural realms.
SNEUCC offers Racial Justice Workshops, two-day programs that help participants explore personal experiences, develop shared language, understand how racism operates, recognize examples of white privilege, and plan ways to act against racism.
Read Racism in the Time of COVID-19, by Zinzi Bailey, Sharrelle Barber, Whitney Robinson, Jaime Slaughter-Acey, Chandra Ford, Shawnita Sealy-Jefferson
Upcoming Racial Justice Workshops
Southington, CT: September 29-30 (full) Westerly, CT/RI line: May 14-15 (may be postponed)
- Where is my church on racial justice?
- White Privilege Curriculum
- Welcoming Diversity: An Inventory for Congregations
- Racial Justice Resources for Families
- PRC Resources for racial justice, immigration and the environment
- Resources Archive
- Racial Justice Podcasts