What is a Playlist for Faith Formation?
A faith formation playlist is a list of online, video audio, print, etc. learning activities/experiences, specifically curated on a particular theme/topic for a designated age group or other group of people interested in self-guided learning.
A playlist can be used in any way that meets the individual's needs, for example:
- following the order presented
- picking and choosing specific desired activities/experiences
- designing one's own schedule and sequence for learning
- learning on one's own then connecting with others to share and discuss, in person or via social media
- learning with a partner or small group, in person or via social media
The possibilities are endless!
Visit Lifelong Faith for links to shared Playlists.
for Preschoolers, Elementary Children, Middle School Youth, and Senior High Youth