September 8 –23, 2018Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest is a community engagement experience that invites people around the world to inspire one another to reveal and promote acts of compassion that better our lives, our communities, and all life on Earth.
Through the spirit of play, individual players and teams strive together to:
1. UNIFY intentions within a global community.
2. AMPLIFY what’s already working in local communities.
3. CATALYZE increased engagement around initiatives to address local and global challenges.
4. QUANTIFY through shared reports \that reflect on experiences and measure impact through an online Compassion Report Map.
5. ACTUALIZE by bringing a growing movement of unprecedented, unified action to life.
- To Play When signed up, players receive “Compassion Missions” to inspire and guide acts of compassion each day of the annual games.
- To Report After signing up and receiving your mission, report what you have done, using the Irons Homestead team name. Registered teams are listed on the Compassion Report Map, and their results are displayed on annual games scoreboards.
- Also, post your acts of Compassion on the Irons Homestead Facebook page to inspire each other to keep playing and sharing compassion.