The following letter was sent out to church treasurers on Jan. 29:
As our 2019 books close, we would like to thank you for your support of the mission and ministry of the Southern New England Conference! Because of you, we can enhance existing programming, as well as develop creative and energizing new ministries which will allow us to live into our core values.
The new year brings with it many changes and we understand that clear communication is key. If this email has not reached your church treasurer or anyone else who should have this information, please let us know and we will make the proper updates in our database.
One very practical change you may notice in 2020 is the way in which your church makes a contribution to the Southern New England Conference.
Below, please find a guide to giving:
For Proportional Giving, Strengthen the Church, Friends of the Conference, Silver Lake Conference Center (general support), or other designated SNEUCC Conference contributions:
- Please print the remittance form and send it to the appropriate SNEUCC office with your check (made out to SNEUCC):
- MA churches: SNEUCC, One Badger Road, Framingham, MA 01702
- CT and RI churches: SNEUCC, 125 Sherman Street, Hartford, CT 06105
- Alternatively, contributions may be made online.
- For Disaster Relief Funds and other UCC Special Offerings (OGHS, Neighbors in Need):
- Send contributions to: United Church of Christ, Financial Services, 700 Prospect Ave, 6th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44115
- For Christmas Fund, mail to: The Pension Board UCC, 475 Riverside Dr, Room 1020, New York, NY 10115-0059
More information on Proportional Giving can be found here.
In gratitude for your generosity and faithfulness,
Rev. Don Remick Rev. Marilyn B. Kendrix Rev. Kent J. Siladi