Registration is now open! To ensure a spot for your attendants, you will be asked to make a deposit for each participant. Final count and full payment are due 21 days prior to the retreat. Please see each registration form for important
information and policies.
Space is limited to 35 attendees for overnight retreats and 50 attendees for weekend retreats. Programs will be led by a group of experienced facilitators. Each group is required to bring chaperones for youth at a rate of one adult for each
eight youth. For more information about these events, please contact Faith Formation Program Support Associate Sean Amato.
Overnight Retreats: One night with two meals - Friday from 7:00pm to Saturday at 4:30pm. Cost is $145 per person.
Weekend Retreats at Silver Lake: Two nights with four meals - Friday from 7:00pm to Sunday at 11:30am. Additional activities include team building on the low ropes course and campfire time on Saturday evening. Cost is $195 per person.
Why should I consider a confirmation retreat for my group?
- Programs are facilitated by a team of trained leaders with extensive youth ministry experience. You and your chaperones can focus on relationship building with your group.
- Content helps your youth to explore discipleship and see themselves as part of the larger body of Christ. Curriculum includes options for art, music, and drama activities.
- Retreats are a great opportunity for your group to bond with each other and to make connections with youth from other congregations; perfect for congregations with small classes!
- Youth can experience God in creation at one of three beautiful outdoor settings including the SNEUCC Outdoor ministry site at Silver Lake, an environmental learning center.
- Teens will learn more about the wider church and elements of UCC identity.
- Each site follows COVID-19 policies to better ensure the health and safety of all participants.