Votes taken by the 212th Annual Meeting of the Massachusetts Conference, June 18, 2011:
(Read the Treasurer's Report, 2012 Budget and Financial Reports for more information)
- 47% of Our Church's Wider Mission Basic Support received in 2012 will be retained by the Conference, and 53% will be passed on to the national setting of the church. That is an increase in the retention rate, which in 2011 was 45%.
- Fellowship Dues were set at $17.20 per church member as reported December 31, 2011. This reflects no change from the 2011 rate.
- A $2,507,200 balanced Conference budget was approved as recommended by the Board of Directors.
(Click the name of the resolution for the text as approved, and for related contact information.)
- Approved: 2011 Guidelines for Local Church Personnel and Search Committees for Clergy Compensation and Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Approved: Resolution to End Homelessness Among Youth and Young Adults in Massachusetts
- Approved: Resolution fo Call for Action to Restore the Dream of Democracy
- Approved: Resolution Calling Churches to Commit to Pro-Active Anti-Racism
- Approved: Affirmation of United Church of Christ Constitutional Changes
- Approved; Amendment to the Massachusetts Conference Bylaws, deleting Article X. which had established the Massachusetts Women's Fellowship as an auxillary organization of the Conference.