Super Saturday is going Virtual!
Registration is closed
You must be registered to log into Whova.
In preparation for you day, please take a few minutes to review the Important Information Below.
Are you interested in attending a quick "How to Whova" zoom on Friday, October 30th at 11:30am? Please email me directly - email@example.com.
- Download Whova on your computer: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/super_202010/sign_up
Please save this link by bookmarking it on your computer. If you already created an account and need to log back, under the blue Sign Up button choose the "Already have an account? Sign in Here" option.
- I created a Whova Quick Reference Guide for your convenience: Whova Guide.
- Something "NEW", "Virtual Meets" (visual chats), download the instructions here. Virtual Meets Guide
- Please create your Whova account prior to Saturday and try logging in and exploring Whova. We want to make sure you don't miss anything on Saturday.
- Please contact me with any questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using an IPad, please use the internet browser Chrome or Firefox to create an account. Do not attempt to use the "app" version.
- Please don't forget to "Rate Session". Instructions are found in the Whova Quick Reference Guide.
- Finally, we hope you have a great time.
9:00 am - Worship and Rev. Sarah Heath
10:00 am—11:30 pm AM Workshops - 1.5 Hours
10:00 am—12:30 pm AM Extended Workshops - 2.50 Hours
Networking Opportunities/Lunch Break
1:30 pm—3:00 pm PM Workshops - 1.5 Hours