Think of us as your go-to colleagues for most things having to do with stewardship, generosity, and fundraising. If you do not find something listed here that you think may be development-related, please feel free to reach out to either one of us. We are happy to point you in the right direction.
Also be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, Generous Thoughts!
|Rev. Dr. David Cleaver Bartholomew|
Rev. Dr. David Cleaver Bartholomew
Director of Stewardship and Donor Relations (he-him)
Office: 508-875-5233 ext. 231 Cell: 315-753-1375
Contact David for:
- Proportional Giving
- How to calculate proportional giving for 2021
- Annual Giving/Stewardship Campaign
- General advice and feedback for churches
- Planned Giving
- Capital Campaigns
Director of Individual and External Donor Relations (she-her)
Office: 508-875-5233 ext. 235 Cell: 781-330-5603
In addition to working with organizations interested in sponsoring Conference events, Lee Gagen consults with individuals as they discern meaningful ways to financially support the Conference. Lee also is the grant writer for the SNEUCC, securing funds that make many of our programs possible! Contact her for help with:
- Grants - where to find information about grants, how to hire a grant writer, the basics for writing a grant.
- Event Fundraising Assistance exploring alternatives to traditional fundraisers during COVID, setting up online giving, using social media to enhance fundraising .
- Donor Development Cultivates and nurtures current and prospective donors within churches, the Conference, and beyond the Conference.