We are dedicated to encouraging and enabling effective communication among the various settings of the Conference, and in sharing the stories of how the Conference's mission is being lived out across our region and beyond.
Tiffany Vail is the Director of Media & Communications for the Southern New England Conference.
Eric Elley provides consultant services to Conference churches that need assistance defining and creating a digital presence. Eric can:
- Recommend hardware and software solutions for digital ministry that fit within your church's budget and technical experience.
- Assist congregations as they form digital partnerships within their community and beyond.
- Guide churches in digital ministry best practices.
Visit the digital ministry page at: sneucc.org/digital for more information and resources.
Eric has been a technologist for churches for more than 15 years and enjoys riding his new e-bike on area trails.
Marlene Gasdia-Cochrane writes news articles for the SNEUCC website. She is also the editor of the Starting With Scripture newsletter. Contact her if:
- Your church has a great story to tell about an innovative ministry.
- You have a prayer request to share with the wider Conference.
Contact her for updates to Church contact information, Church Dashboard questions, Clergy Portal questions, Clergy and Lay member contact information and updates to Data Hub.
Nancy also manages Annual Yearbook information, SNEUCC subscriptions and Classified and Event listings.
He previously served as the Archivist for the historic CT Conference.
A history major when he graduated from Colgate University, John Van Epps is pastor of the North Guilford Congregational Church UCC. His mother's ancestors were among the original settlers of New Haven. He has done research on the Saybrook Platform, and assisted with planning the bicentennial of the Missionary Society of Connecticut in 1997.
John Van Epps