The Together We Thrive Clergy Leadership Development Initiative, an ecumenical collaboration between the Southern New England Conference of the United Church of Christ, the Episcopal Diocese of Western Massachusetts and the New England Synod of the ELCA, Lutheran funded by the Lilly Endowment is now hiring for the position of Program Support Associate. The Program Support Associate is part of the Together We Thrive staff, the SNEUCC Innovation Team, and is a member of the Southern New England Conference UCC staff. This position is half time. Currently this is a work-from-home opportunity with the option of a hybrid work environment once Conference office locations re-open..
The Program Support Associate - Together We Thrive supports and assists the Program Director for Together We Thrive in carrying out the mission of the Southern New England Conference of the United Church of Christ in the area of the Together We Thrive Lilly grant initiatives, which includes 5 programs – Affinity Groups, Clergy Communities of Practice for the Ecumenical Partners, Coach Training & Coaching Services, Tending the Fire and the Annual Educational Intensive (Colloquy).
The Program Support Associate - Together We Thrive serves the God we know in Jesus Christ through the United Church of Christ by providing an environment and a culture that embodies the 4-part vision of the Southern New England Conference to: Make disciples of Jesus Christ; Make God’s love and justice real; Bring new life as agents of change; and form covenant partnerships with an emphasis on making disciples of Jesus, especially as it relates to how colleague interactions take place. The position should be conducted in a way that reflects God’s love onto all with whom this person has contact.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and written inquiries from various constituencies - including staff, pastors, working group members, and church members.
- Attend Together We Thrive staff team meetings; take and distribute meeting minutes and provide meeting reminders.
- Provide database management & financial database management for reporting to grant partners and annually to Lilly Endowment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Together We Thrive website and any social media accounts.
- Assist in development and distribution of the electronic Newsletter.
- Assist in the preparation of resource and promotional materials for the Together We Thrive Initiative and its programs.
- Maintain the calendar, databases, and participant lists for all Together We Thrive Groups and Programs.
- Assist with program registrations, applications and fees for Together We Thrive Programs. Facilitate payment of instructors, facilitators and group leaders.
- Provide preparation and management for on-site/online meetings, trainings and small gatherings.
- Assist with ordering materials and textbooks for all programs as needed.
- Maintain Confidentiality.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills,
- Pleasant working style and ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexibility and strong time management skills;
- Proficiency with Office 365 programs;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly;
- Experience with Brick River is a plus;
- Proficiency with or strong ability to learn our Web interface, Facebook and other applications;
- Ability to operate collating, duplicating, postage machines and other related office equipment.
- Excellent driving record and ability to travel to grant partner’s locations and participate in Together We Thrive meetings or programs.
Application: Submit cover letter & resume to Heather Ramsey Mabrouk at Ramsey-MabroukH@sneucc.org
Application deadline: 3/17/2021
Target start date: 4/5/2021
Location: SNEUCC - Framingham Office
Contact: Rev. Heather Ramsey Mabrouk
Address: 1 Badger Road Framingham MA