Round Hill Community Church-Executive Assistant-PT Greenwich, CT
Round Hill Community Church has been a part of the community for over 20 years.
Compassion, and community service is of utmost importance to us.
We welcome people of all backgrounds and religions who are pursuing spiritual growth.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of office duties, including greeting visitors and church members, by phone or in person as well as overseeing the Community House rentals and assisting the Church Administrator in all office duties.
We are looking for someone who is proficient in Word, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, and must be comfortable working on a Mac computer. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
This is a 25 hour a week, part time position, with a flexible schedule.
· Supporting Church Administrator by organizing and completing tasks that facilitate the work of Pastors and Committee Chairs
· Generates rentals on campus, prepares and follows through with contracts, hires Event Supervisors
· Organize and schedule meetings, answer phones, greet office visitors and compose documents on behalf of Administrator.
· Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, press releases, and other correspondences
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Collate and distribute mail
· Produce bulletins for all worship services
· Produces weekly electronic newsletter
· Keep website updated
· Marketing/PR/Content experience is preferred
Location: Round Hill Community Church
Address: 395 Round Hill Road Greenwich CT 06831
Phone: (203) 869-1091
Attached file(s): job_opportunity_in_greenwich_ct.zip