The United Parish in Brookline seeks a Multimedia Producer. The Multimedia Producer works collaboratively with the worship team to film, edit, and live stream online Sunday worship services and other videos. The Multimedia Producer is responsible for weekly, on-site production and post-production duties for live streaming Sunday worship services and other videos.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
The Multimedia Producer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operating as the central broadcast engineer for Sunday Worship Services, including the operation and maintenance of all equipment.
- Leading, inspiring and managing a team of volunteers for worship service production. Ensuring that volunteers are fully-trained, and that there are enough volunteers to support weekly production.
- Creating and editing quality multimedia content from worship services throughout the week for digital platforms - specifically YouTube.
- Communicating with the worship team about the audio and visual needs for each week’s worship service.
- Wrangling media files as uploaded by United Parish content makers, if applicable.
- Ensuring timely completion of videos, and troubleshooting if needed.
- Working with the Parish Administrator and the Communications Ministry team in creating video content to help increase United Parish’s social media presence, and help maintain and make necessary innovations for a robust online presence.
- Creating special videos as needed.
- Editing audio for weekly sermon podcast.
- Must be able to work Sunday mornings to afternoons for hybrid, live-streamed worship service.
- Attend weekly meetings for worship services planning and review of previous week’s service, as needed.
- Oversee and be accountable for technical volunteers for worship services and ensure roles are filled, including creating a volunteer schedule.
- Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Premiere, and other video editing platforms.
- Proficiency with a DSLR camera, microphone, audio mixer and Steadicam.
- Knowledge of YouTube Studio, Google Suite, and Zoom.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Filming/live streaming will take place in the church building, outside or around town. Post production work can be performed remotely.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Prior experience working in multimedia production including video/audio equipment operation.
- Prior experience with live event/live streaming.
- Skilled in use of computers, audio/video equipment, and editing software.
- Prior experience leading/managing volunteers is a plus
- Familiarity with church worship services is a plus, but not required
- Reports to the Senior Pastor.
- Supports and collaborates with the worship team including Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, Minister of Music, Assistant Music Director and Seminarian.
JOB TYPE: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Temporary or Permanent Position
WORK HOURS: up to 20 hours/week, Must be able to work Sundays.
SUPERVISOR: Senior Pastor
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume to email@example.com. Learn more about United Parish at upbrookline.org.
Location: United Parish in Brookline
Contact: Sarah Fitzpatrick
Address: 210 Harvard Street Brookline MA 02446