Minister of Digital Media
Lordship Community Church
Part-Time / 8-10 hours a week average.
Lordship Community Church, an open and welcoming community of disciples in Stratford, CT, is seeking a Minister of Digital Media to oversee the digital and social ministry of the church. This is a new role at the church, born out of the pandemic, to assist with our live-streaming and help us grow our digital presence in the community.
We are looking for a person of faith who is a self-starter and can work with minimal day to day supervision. You will work in partnership with our pastor and church administrator to develop and implement a communications strategy that tells the story of our church in a compelling way.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Produce our live-stream worship. This includes producing and collecting pre-recorded content, creating the scenes for our worship gatherings, and running the live-stream.
* Recruit and train volunteers to assist with production of live-stream, and to be Tech Deacons on our streaming sites during live-streams (engaging in comments with digital worshipers)
* Create content and manage the Social Media presence of the church. Currently the church has a Facebook page, a Facebook group, YouTube channel, Instagram, and Twitter. Work to grow engagement all platforms.
* For a full position description, visit http://bit.ly/digitalminister.
* An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
* Two to three years of work experience in digital communications and social media marketing.
* A person of faith, committed to the work of the local church.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven success in digital communications including social media, email marketing, and YouTube.
* Understanding of analytics of these platforms is a plus.
* Experience with basic graphic design and video editing.
* Must maintain confidentiality in regards to pastoral concerns shared.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, and the Google equivalents.
* Ability to use both Windows and Mac OS.
Please send letter of interest, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lordship Community Church,
Contact: Jeff Lukens
Address: 179 Prospect Drive Stratford CT 06615