Sunday School Director (part-time) at First Baptist Church in Newton Centre, MA
- First Baptist Church in Newton Centre is looking for a part-time (8-10 hours/week) Director of Sunday School.
- The Director of Sunday School would be responsible for Sunday School (primarily K-5 children, but also collaborating with the staff responsible for 0-5 children who manage their own logistics) on all Sunday mornings. Responsibilities include planning (including curriculum), setting up and breaking down classroom (we have one mixed-age K-5 classroom) arrangements, and the actual lesson teaching/facilitating based on the lectionary. We have a team of volunteers to work with to rotate actual Sunday morning responsibilities.
- The person would also be responsible for continuing an already-existing collaboration with two other churches for a joint youth program that meets monthly.
- The position pays $1000/month and does not include health or other benefits.
- The position can commence immediately. That would mean beginning virtually and transitioning to the in-person format in the future. We are currently not meeting in person and will reassess at the end of the summer.
- Contact: email@example.com
Contact: First Baptist Church in Newton
Address: 848 Beacon Street Newton Centre MA 02459