In a recent interview, Ms. Karen Ziel, from the SNEUCC's Center for Transformational Leadership (CTL):
- talks about the CTL's origins, its call/purpose, and introduces the CTL Team
- describes the work of the CTL in supporting our SNEUCC congregations,
- connects the work of the CTL with the financial support our churches make to Proportional Giving to Our Church’s Wider Mission,
- expresses words of great thanks and appreciation,
- requests that congregations continue their financial support through making contributions to Proportional Giving to Our Church's Wider Mission.
Thank you also to all our churches for their contributions to Proportional Giving to Our Church's Wider Mission. Your generosity provides the financial resources for the CTL's ministry, a ministry that is changing lives, empowering congregations, and transforming communities. I invite and encourage you to continue your support for the mission of the SNEUCC by either mailing in your church's contribution or donating online: www.sneucc.org/donate
May God continue to bless you all and may you continue to be a blessing to others!
Rev. Dr. David Cleaver-Bartholomew is the Director of Stewardship and Donor Relations for the SNEUCC. Contact David for: Proportional Giving How to calculate proportional giving for 2021 Annual Giving/Stewardship Campaign General advice and ...