In a recent interview, Ms. Jill Ford, from the SNEUCC's Area Conference Ministry (ACM) Team:
- talks about her role on the ACM Team,
- describes how Search & Call is part of fulfilling our mission to Bring New Life As Agents of Change to our SNEUCC congregations,
- points out some of the new resources the ACM team has created for churches about the Search & Call process,
- makes a direct connection between her work as the Search & Call Associate and the financial support our churches make to Proportional Giving to Our Church’s Wider Mission,
- expresses words of deep thanks and gratitude.
Thank you also to all our churches for their contributions to Proportional Giving to Our Church's Wider Mission. Your generosity provides the financial resources for the Search & Call process and the ACM Team's ministry, a ministry that is walking with and empowering congregations throughout the search process, and bringing new life as agents of change. I invite and encourage you to continue your support for the mission of the SNEUCC by either mailing in your church's contribution or donating online: www.sneucc.org/donate
May God continue to bless you all and may you continue to be a blessing to others!
Rev. Dr. David Cleaver-Bartholomew is the Director of Stewardship and Donor Relations for the SNEUCC. Contact David for: Proportional Giving How to calculate proportional giving for 2021 Annual Giving/Stewardship Campaign General advice and ...