In a recent interview, Debbie Ringen, the SNEUCC's Minister of Health and Wellness:
- talks about her ministry as our Minister for Health and Wellness and Faith Community Nurse,
- discusses two initiatives she’s offering our congregations to help them “Live the Love and Justice of Jesus” and for the Conference to fulfill its mission,
- makes the connection between her work and each church's contribution to Proportional Giving to Our Church’s Wider Mission,
- expresses words of deep thanks and appreciation,
- requests that congregations continue their financial support through making contributions to Proportional Giving to Our Church's Wider Mission.
Thank you also to all our churches for their contributions to Proportional Giving to Our Church's Wider Mission. Your generosity provides the financial resources for Debbie's ministry, a ministry that is changing lives and transforming communities. I invite and encourage you to continue your support for the mission of the SNEUCC by either mailing in church's contribution or donating online: www.sneucc.org/donate
May God continue to bless you all and may you continue to be a blessing to others!
Rev. Dr. David Cleaver-Bartholomew is the Director of Stewardship and Donor Relations for the SNEUCC. Contact David for: Proportional Giving How to calculate proportional giving for 2021 Annual Giving/Stewardship Campaign General advice and ...