The Pastoral Excellence Program has received requests for a variety of special interest Clergy Communities of Practice that would provide for discussion, support and insight. Groups being considered include:
- Single clergy (those who are not married or partnered); Interest was expressed in the Central/Western area.
- Bi-vocational or part-time clergy; There is a trained facilitator in the Central Association willing to form a COP.
- Prison Clergy (those who are involved in prison ministry).
- Retired clergy; Interest was expressed.
- University clergy; There is a trained facilitator in the Metropolitan Boston Association.
- Emerging church; Interest was expressed from Central, Metropolitan Boston.
If you would like to participate in one of these Communities of Practice, please contact Andrea Bellarosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.